The Glamorous Gourmet About Events Recipes Wine Reviews Contact

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Glamorous Gourmet on Facebook!

Happy Sunday, Everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and celebrating all the fabulous Fathers out there today with some delicious meals. I am writing because I have a small favor to ask - it's painless I promise! I have just started "The Glamorous Gourmet" page on Facebook since, due to some policy I don't quite understand, I cannot change the name of my "Stephanie Savors the Moment" page. In the interest of consistency, I think this will make things easier and less confusing in the future.

I plan on using the new page in much the same way as the old one, to alert readers to new blog posts, upcoming events and sharing fun food and wine facts. It's always great to get a good conversation going! By clicking the link here, you will be taken to the page and all you have to do is click "like" to sign up. I greatly appreciate you taking a minute to do this and I look forward to seeing you there!

Merci,

 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails