One of the perks of living in sunny South Florida is the 24/7 access to fresh, fabulous seafood. If you also happen to prefer a glass of wine with your fruits de mer, let me introduce you to a local restaurant dedicated to the pairing of fine wines and seafood that's currently offering a delicious, vinous promotion.
|Sandy Block, VP of Beverage Operations|
|Sonoma County Whites|
|Sonoma County Reds|
|Lamb with Cucumber Sauce|
- The Double Stuffed Baked Shrimp featured a jumbo shrimp wrapped in a delicious, buttery crabmeat stuffing and paired deliciously with the crisp, fruity 2010 Terlato Pinot Grigio, Russian River Valley.
- The classic Grilled Scallops, adorned simply with salt, pepper and a very light butter and herb sauce, paired beautifully with the creaminess and acidity of the 2009 Benziger Chardonnay from Carneros.
- Legal's Signature Crab Cake, chock full of jumbo lump crabmeat and served with a delicious, creamy mustard sauce and arugula salad, was positively divine with the citrus and spice of the 2010 Patz & Hall Sonoma Coast Chardonnay.
- The Thai Style Crispy Montauk Calamari with pineapple, peanuts and a delightful subtle heat were mouth-watering paired with the ripe fruit and spice of the 2010 Dutton-Goldfield "Dutton Ranch" Russian River Valley Pinot Noir.
- The Wood Grilled Steak Tips with Mashed Potatoes and Braised Greens were delicious paired with the juicy berries and black pepper of the 2010 Seghesio Family Vineyards Sonoma Zinfandel.
- A new item on the Happy Hour Menu was the flavorful and delicious Lamb with Cucumber Sauce, a take on a traditional tzatziki, that paired perfectly with the rich, velvety 2007 Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. If you're in the mood for a splurge - it's delicious!
|Legal's Signature Crab Cake|
What's not to love about that?
Legal Sea Foods is located at 6000 Glades Road at Town Center in Boca Raton. Please call 561-447-2112 for reservations and for more information, visit www.legalseafoods.com.